Prioritising affordable housing through a Dragon
The Port Phillip Dragon is an interactive art project that explores homelessness in the City of Port Phillip through Phillip, the dragon who calls the City of Port Phillip home but has no fixed address. He hoards treasure scales of what home means to the community and proudly displays this on his neck and tail.
Phillip was proudly funded by the Cultural Development fund of CoPP in 2019/20, made with the help of the Ladies of Patchwork and Quilting Group at the Christchurch Community Centre and Puppeteer Lachlan of Sanctum Studios
What to expect
- The Audience gets to get eaten, digested and pooped out by Phillip.
- Contribute to a Treasured Scale
- Enjoy the treasure scale hoard
- Optional: Have storytime and guest performers engage with you are Phillip.
Meet the team
- Serene Lau – Head Artist and Facilitator
- Guest Performers